Stay tuned for a post on some options that I'm exploring to add a little spice to my health plan!
Watch as I transform myself for my twenty year high school reunion in one year. In truth, it's not really about my reunion, but about gaining back my health. Looking HOT for my reunion is just an added bonus.
Friday, August 16, 2013
I'm here! Fat still, but here!
What happens when your special needs daughter has two hospitalizations and a surgery and is very ill for the entire summer? You go off of your diet. Or at least I went off of my diet. I was in a very bad place this summer emotionally and therefore my eating and exercising went to hell. I'm now trying to get back on track. The date of the reunion is set for August of 2014, and therefore I better get my butt in gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment